The Villa at The Estate
The Villa is a luxurious personal haven for small groups or plush getaways, with five bedrooms adjoining a gracious lounge space, and its own secluded pool, Jacuzzi and chef-ready kitchen.
Bedrooms are delicious sleep sanctuaries, graced by dreamy mattresses handcrafted in the Hästens tradition from ethically sourced, pure natural materials. All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms with double vanities, deep soaking tubs and ESPA bath amenities.
Adding to the wow factor, each Villa room’s décor is inspired by a distinct Napa grape variety and taps into the pulse of Napa Valley’s heritage while incorporating an edgy twist.
- Welcome Amenity
- Welcome Reception (up to 10 people)
- In-Room Villa Beverages
- Daily Chef Breakfast
- Six hours of car service (up to 10 people)
- MOKE transportation in Yountville
- Customized music playlist
- Private Yoga
- In-Room Movies
- Activities and Games
- Over-Sized Soaking Tub (no jets) and Walk-In Rain Shower
- Dual Sink Vanity
- ESPA Bath Amenities
- 65” LCD TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Handheld Personal Steamers
- Laptop Size Safe
- Bose Alarm Clocks with Four USB Charging Ports
- Robes and Slipper
- Iron and Ironing Board Upon Request
- Hair Dryer and Makeup Mirror
- Individual AC / Heating Unit
- Plush Bedding with Pillows of Varied Firmness
Yountville is a magical place and right in the heart of it all is The Villagio. It seems like everything is a five or ten minute walk away. It’s a great town for walking. And the location is perfect. The rooms are spectacular. The fireplace and the tub. The grounds are so beautiful, can’t imagine ever staying anywhere else. The Villagio helped make my trip one I’ll never forget.