The Villa at The Estate
Your private haven in the heart of downtown Yountville, the Villa is an incredibly spacious, five-bedroom vacation rental that’s built for entertaining in comfort.
Cathedral ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows flood an inviting central gathering area with natural light. A walled private courtyard offers its own secluded swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and areas for relaxing and dining al fresco. A chef-ready kitchen provides everything you need for celebrating in style. Bedrooms are sleep sanctuaries, graced by dreamy mattresses handcrafted in the Hästens tradition from ethically sourced natural materials. All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms with double vanities, deep soaking tubs, and luxury bath amenities.
Adding to the wow factor, each Villa room’s décor is inspired by a distinct grape variety that taps into the pulse of Napa Valley’s heritage. Totaling 6,600 square feet, this exclusive, one-of-a-kind luxury rental can sleep 10 across five bedrooms and host as many as 20. Ideal for family reunions, executive retreats, couples getaways, wedding groups, and more.
- Control 4 System with access to Bluetooth & Pandora
- Turntable with access to variety of records
- In-Room Movies
- Board Games
- Two Master Bedrooms with Hastens
- Private Pool and Hot Tub with Soft Seating
- Pool Table
- Outdoor Farm Style Table for Al Fresco Dining
- Oversized Soaking Tubs & Walk-In Showers
- Dual Sink Vanities
- Full Kitchen with Flatware, Silverware, Glassware Oven, Refrigerator & Coffee Maker
- Turn Down Service
- 65” LCD TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Handheld Personal Steamers
- Laptop Size Safe
- Bose Alarm Clocks with Four USB Charging Ports
- Robes and Slipper
- Hair Dryer and Makeup Mirror
- Individual AC / Heating Unit
Yountville is a magical place and right in the heart of it all is The Villagio. It seems like everything is a five or ten minute walk away. It’s a great town for walking. And the location is perfect. The rooms are spectacular. The fireplace and the tub. The grounds are so beautiful, can’t imagine ever staying anywhere else. The Villagio helped make my trip one I’ll never forget.